Inus RF MicroneedlingHome
Inus RF Microneedling
The procedure with the Inus device is safe due to thin, golden isolated needles that deliver energy to the specified layers of the skin on the face and body.
The procedure may be used at any time of the year and for all skin types. Uses patented cell-saving technology (iCell PF-MRT)
Side effects and downtime are significantly reduced compared to other energy-based skin rejuvenation devices.
The typical course of the procedure depends on the individual and the exposure zone. On average, the result is maintained for two to four years.
Number of Sessions: 3-4
Number of Intervals: 3-4 weeks
• For the first two weeks after microneedling, you should always use sunscreen.
•Limit sun exposure. In the first week following your microneedling procedure, the skin is susceptible to sun damage
• To avoid infection, apply any topical antibiotic cream your clinician recommends.
• In the 24 hours following microneedling, do not apply makeup.
• For the first 72 hours, you should avoid saunas, swimming pools, and situations where you might sweat a lot, like intense gym workouts.
Microneedling, like all cosmetic procedures, carries some risks.
• Minor skin irritation immediately following the procedure is the most common side effect.
• There may also be some swelling for a few days.
• If you notice any more severe side effects, consult your clinician: bleeding, bruising, infection.
My husband & I LOVE the treatments we've had done at Lime Skin Care!!!! The atmosphere is so welcoming....Liana is the BEST, truly a professional who knows how to treat your skin to make you look & feel great about yourself again! She educates you on every procedure & takes time to make sure you're happy with the outcome...My skin looks great, my complexion is glowing & I look 10 years younger...Plus I'm not finished yet!! My friends have all noticed the difference & I've recommended the clinic to everyone! Thank you, Liana!Tammy H.
Lime Skin Care understands that the care and attention that we provide to our clients are equally as important as the results obtained.